- The course standards are used as the framework for developing the table of contents for the portfolio.
- All portfolios are due by May 18, 2015, no late portfolios will be accepted outside of an excused absence. If a student is absent May 18, the portfolio is due immediately upon their return.
- Within the portfolio students have been instructed on particular styles and other contents required in portfolio. There is a miscellaneous section dedicated to students' favorite procedures they like.
- All notation, words must be typed, not written.
- There must be before and after visual documentation of each procedure in portfolio.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
After completing course standards, all cosmetology students will be working on course summative project: Professional Portfolio of their individual work.