- Students will continue working on unit 2, Infection Control, this week. We will discuss Infection Control and students will evaluate and apply the regulations of infection control: principles, prevention, procedures and precautions to reduce the risk of the spread of infection to clients and personal care services personnel.
- Students are finishing up with their review guides
- Students will work on an Infection Control project in computer lab. They will have to present an Infection control topic via technology.
- Students will begin presenting Infection Control projects. Second half of class, students will work on cosmetology performances, demonstrating Infection Control practices.
- We are currently working on: Professionalism, Hairstyling implementing Principles of Hair Design, and Walk-in Client scenarios. Students have to continually display employability and Life Skills.
- Students will work on Time/Grade Sheets
- Students will take an EOPA review quiz