Tuesday, August 27, 2013

September 30-October 2

***Cosmetology II students can purchase cosmetology manikins from Ms. Wilson, price is $30.

Monday
Cosmetology I
  • We will review Unit I:  History of Cosmetology, Your Professional Image, and Communicating for Success.  Test on Friday. 
Cosmetology II
  • We will review Principles of Hair Design and Hairstyling chapters
Tuesday
Cosmetology I
  • Performance:  Introduction to draping, shampooing and conditioning
Cosmetology II 
Students will work on Time/Grade Sheets
  • Salon Management
Wednesday
Cosmetology I
  • Introduction to Infection Control, our next unit
  • Performance: draping, shampooing and conditioning
Cosmetology II
  • Students will work on Time/Grade Sheets
  • Salon Management
Thursday
Cosmetology I
  • We will go through an overview of Infection Control prevention 
  • Students will read and answer chapter review questions before we discuss unit today
Cosmetology II
  • Students will work on Time/Grade Sheets
  • Salon Management
  • Performance:  Fingerwave Assessment
Friday
Cosmetology I
  • Unit I:  History of Cosmetology, Your Professional Image, and Communicating for Success test today
Cosmetology II 
  • Students will work on Time/Grade Sheets.  Time/Grade sheets are due today.
  • Salon Management

No comments:

Post a Comment